Saturday.

By 08:26 , ,



Saturdays is probably everyone's favorite day of the week. Going to the mall, hanging out with friends, watching movies, night life, food, sleepovers but sometimes Saturdays can be kind of boring. Like hella boring when you're given tons of homework and have a non-existent social life like me.

First of, i wake up (Yeah I'm single so I don't have anyone to wake up next to) and I check my phone and see tons of notifications. No my alarm clock didn't wake me up. So, instead of me getting out of bed and doing something productive, I spend the entire morning on my bed with my phone. its about 11:30 and I finally get up and realize my back aches like hell. I get out of my room and find out my parents are not at home! FUCK YES! I go to the living room and turn on some punk rock on blast and go to the kitchen. I eat my cereal and I go brush my teeth (isn't it weird?) After I do some room cleaning (mostly bottles, chip wrappers and shit like that) then I shower.

Okay, its afternoon by then, I spend my time doing a fuckload of home works and I'm kind of stressed out right now then a friend calls me and ask if we have a test on Monday. I don't know and we both freak out. Jesus. I spend the rest of the afternoon doing school shit and I'm bored as fuck. I plug my earpieces in my phone and listen to FKA twigs, Lana Del Rey or some Lady Gaga while doing shit. After when I'm done, I decide if I want to watch Orange is the new black or Teen wolf in a marathon alone in my room. Its a dilemma, a tough choice. Although I don't choose any but I wish I did. I go on twitter and stalk people but I never tweet a single word, and check out those funny twitter pages. So then my parents are not back from wherever the fuck they went, so I decide to go out for a walk in the neighborhood and get some fresh air.

I have a walk and I see all sort of stuff I'm really not interested in. Some stray dogs, hobos, people busy enough to look before crossing the road (hope a car hits them tho) and some careless drivers. I make my way into a record shop and look for some pop and rock. I see them but I didn't actually bring money to buy it so I'm sad as fuck. I roam the streets some more and make my way home as my legs are killing me (I get tired easily I'm not much of an athlete)

I get home and its about 10pm and the neighbors are having a very loud party (and i'm stressing on loud) I feel isolated so I pretend to talk to my friends. I text a guy I find very attractive and they do not reply back and I'm mad and angry and hurt, like this day has been a crappy one and the only one I wanna talk to is ignoring me like why is life so hard? why do I always crush on people I have 0 chance with? I turn off my phone because there's nothing to do on it and I switch the television on. I scroll through a bunch of channels and then settle on a movie I decide to watch, but I can't fucking hear a thing because of the loud music outside so I carry myself to bed.

I see headlights soon so I guess its my dad and mom. I cover myself with my blanket like a burrito and then try to sleep thinking about what ill be doing tomorrow. I then sleep.

Okay actually I didn't go to bed. I'm tired as hell but I can't sleep. its about 12am in the morning and the neighbors are still making noise. Also did I tell you that their parents traveled and left them alone in the house? that's right. I check my phone again and my phone battery is dead. I'm pissed off right now! I go take some doritos and munch on them. (idk but every 12am Im so hungry I could eat a horse.) I finish it off in about 2.3 seconds and go back to bed! I plugged my earpiece to my iTouch and played Taylor Swifts 1989 on shuffle (Did i tell you i love that album its so good!) I went on tumblr and scrolled like 14969703 miles down to the depths of hell. (my thumb should have gotten some abs by then) After like 30 minutes or something, I fell asleep.

Okay so that's how my Saturday went maybe yours was waaaaaayy better than mine probably or maybe it was more terrible than mine also maybe. Anyways it doesn't matter bc we all survived through it.

I'll be posting again maybe tomorrow, if not tomorrow maybe next week. Have a safe weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments